I created this blog to highlight my mother Caren Meek and all of her projects. She is constantly working on something whether it be knitting, crochetting, cooking or sewing. I believe it is physically impossible for her to sit on the couch and watch t.v. without working on a project. She is an amazing woman with many talents.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

R-E-C-Y-C-L-E, recycle!


yesterday, mom put together (out of plastic bags) this cute recycled tote for a friend of ours. I like the color change.

1 comment:

  1. Went through all your posts on the page...you've truely recycled things in a beautiful way...thanks for inspiring everyone to make use of the things we keep wasting :)
    Its important to make the world beautiful!!
    I wish you all the very best for your fruitful endeavours!!

    http://aspaceofonesown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete